Dad's Merienda Buffet


My wife and I love eat-all-you-can or buffet style restaurant. Most of our friends and relatives also loves this kind of food feast. In recent years, buffet style dining are blooming here in Manila. One of our favorite buffet style restaurant is "Dad's Ultimate Buffet". It's a buffet that includes 3 restaurants namely Dad's, Kamayan and Saisaki. Dad's specializes in continental dishes, Kamayan for Filipino dishes and Saisaki for Japanese dishes.

Dad's also offer "Dad's Merienda Buffet", it's an eat-all-you-can merienda (snacks or light meal) where you can enjoy a feast of sumptuous Filipino dishes. The buffet is only available at a certain time which is 3PM to 5PM everyday. We're about 20 persons when we first tried this buffet at their branch in SM Megamall.

When we went to Makati to fix some documents we opted to try their Glorietta branch. Since it's only 2:30PM when we arrive at the place we've decided to buy some stuffs first. It's a late-lunch date with my wife. Here's my first plate.

shawarma, burger, dinuguan (blood stew), fried/steamed siomai, pansit malabon
You will only pay 189 pesos ($4) for over 30 food choices. It includes soup, mami, stiry fry noodles, pastries, fries, dumplings, rice cakes and many more.

My wife's first plate:
puto't dinuguan, tokwa't baboy, fries, okoy, 2 kinds of pansit
Some of the pastries:
Since we are busy munching on this treats I only captured our first plate's. All in all, my wife had 3 plates and I had 5-6 plates. We had a great merienda-lunch that day. Next time when we go here I will surely take pictures first before enjoying the food.

Just got Lucky!.

0 (mga) puna:

Blog Promotion Top Blogs
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie

Site Meter